Education is one of the world’s fastest growing industries. Globalization, new technologies and a knowledge economy that is dependent on high quality and effective education are rapidly transforming the sector, requiring innovative thinking to deliver performance improvement across the industry.
At EY, we provide tailored solutions, practical insights and industry experience to help our clients achieve improvements in service delivery and operational performance. Our key areas of experience are:
- Institution-wide shared services implementation
- Market opportunities and service delivery models
- Major transformation projects
- Major reform projects
- Economic and regulatory analysis including funding models
- Enterprise intelligence, including data integrity, effectiveness of information
- Performance improvement / cost reduction
- Capital planning / asset management
- Internal audit / risk management / governance frameworks
- Evaluation of programs
- Fraud investigation
EY recently acquired Parthenon Group, extending our global expertise extends across public sector and non-profit education providers, foundations, private companies and service providers, and investors.
We have a dedicated practice of professionals with on-the-ground experience across multiple industries and projects in education strategy, reform, innovation and implementation. Our breadth of experience and depth of service as strategic advisors to the education industry is unmatched, with knowledge that spans all levels of education, including early childhood, elementary, secondary, higher, vocational and professional education across both public and private sectors.