SLA Worldwide works with federal agencies, state and local governments, and nonprofit organizations engaged in high-profile, large-scale community development programs across the United States to build physically, socially and economically viable communities.
Like the communities we work with, our multidisciplinary community development staff is diverse, comprised of employees with backgrounds in public policy, finance, housing development, urban planning, public health and education, and environmental science. SLA uses our knowledge to assist community development organizations with:
- Community Development Plans
- Enhanced Funding Strategies
- Community Participation Processes
- Business & Community Organizing
- Conceptual Planning
- Site Specific Development Plans